Saturday 28 March 2020

Reshooting: The Issues

   We went out and reshoot certain scenes. There was a problem though. The scenes we had to reshoot included fake blood. We used fake blood the first time we were shooting. We had to add an extra scene while reshooting. In that scene I needed to have fake blood on my hand. Throughout the film I needed to keep the fake blood on my hand. When we were reshooting we came across a problem. We didn't have fake blood with us. We were lacking a prop.
   We needed to improvise. We started thinking of what things were available to us to act as fake blood. We didn't have a lot of choices. We decided to go with a red marker. We tried putting a pink marker on my hand but it didn't look good. We tried using a red marker instead and it worked a little better. It didn't give the same affect as the fake blood but it was a good enough replica for the shot we needed. We tired to film it from a distance where it wouldn't be as noticable. It ended up staining my hand and lasted a couple of days. But it was worth it because we got all the shots done.

No comments:

Post a Comment