Thursday 27 February 2020

Filming Blog: Scenes During The Day

  Today we filmed again. We went to Kelsey’s house after school to finish shooting the day scenes. When we first got there I had to change since i’m the actress. Before filming we got out all of our other props. We put a game on the counter and took out fake blood. Kelsey put some fake blood in my hand for the scenes we needed. We started filming a waking up scene. I had the blood on my hand and woke up to see it. We shot it a few times to see different versions we liked. We did this with multiple scenes.
  We changed certain things from the storyboard. We wanted to make sure we stayed in the time limit. We combined certain scenes. We da hot multiple scenes in one shot. It also made everything look and flow better. We still used the main ideas from the storyboard. We only changed small details. Once we were done getting all our scenes I tried to wash off the fake blood. It was difficult to try and get off. It stained my hand, but it is not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment