Monday 24 February 2020

Editing Blog: First Scenes

  We started the editing process. We filmed on my phone so I had to send it to Kelsey. When I sent it, it went straight to her laptop. We didn’t have to dump/export any footage from an SD card. Once we got it on her laptop I put the footage into iMovie. We decided to use iMovie again because it was easy last time. It was also free and already on the computer. Before we started editing we looked through the different transitions. We wanted to see our options before it got too far.
  When we inserted the footage we dragged it to the video bar. We put the clips we had in order. Before I added any transitions to the clip I was editing I watched it. I cute out unnecessary parts. I only wanted the best and important parts. I then looked through the transitions to find a simple one. I wanted to make sure it looked smooth and served its purpose. I then handed the laptop to the others in my group. They did the same thing I did to different clips. The rest of us had an input on if we liked how it looked or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment