Wednesday 19 February 2020

Filming Blog: First Day

  Today (2/19) was the first day of our filming. We all went to Kelsey’s house after school to get some shots done. In the movie I am one of the main characters. I had to act and watch the footage to make sure it came out well. We decided to film the scenes out of order depending on the lighting. The first thing I had to do was to stand by a window and look outside. All of a sudden I heard a loud knock on the door so I had to act scared and open it. We reshot it a few times. We wanted to make sure we got something we were able to use for editing. At first we were planning on getting a shot of me waking up but at that time it was already too dark.
   I also had to get filmed looking at pictures. Since the best friend goes missing I was looking at pictures of us because I missed her. To find enough pictures of her and I we had to go through our camera roll and use whatever we could find. I had to send her the pictures I had on my phone because we used my phone to film. I had to look sad and concerned while looking through the pictures. I accidentally started smiling but it turned out well. We realized that the smile actually made the scene better. I had to do it multiple times to make sure I got it right. Before we filmed each scene I would start laughing since I’m not used to act in front of a camera. Next time we will need to continue filming when it’s light outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment