Sunday 6 October 2019

Introductory

   My name is Tekla and I'm currently in 10th grade. I was born in Europe but moved to the United States a few years back. I'm a regular high school student taking some AICE and Honors classes. I love the classes that I'm in due to the fact that all four years are mixed together so that I'm able to meet friends that are different ages as well. Some of these friendships I know will last for a long time and I enjoy hanging out with them on weekends as well as going swimming and relaxing.
   Some of the things I cant stand are slow walkers and people that don't know when to stop talking. I can get annoyed pretty easily at times and those things can set me off. I'm also a type of person that needs their own space. Don't get me wrong, I love being with my friends, but once I've been with them for about a day I need to go home and take space for myself. But I'm always happy to talk to them no matter what because I know that they will always be by my side without judgement.
   When it comes to favorite colors and music I don't really have one. I can be very indecisive and I don't usually like picking favorites when it comes to anything. I'm also a very stressed person in general and can get stressed out of nowhere and feel like anxiety can get the best of me but I'm a fighter and I get through it. I know that in the future the problems I have now will be solved and I'll genuinely be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment