Friday 16 October 2020

The feature film

 Last night I watched 9, the feature film. The movie was very intense from start to finish. When the movie first started I was pretty confused because there was not much context. When it continued on, however, I started to understand the storyline. I started to understand things once there was dialogue. The movie was very emotional and I was close to crying multiple times. There were many plot twists that really surprised me. The plot only got more and more interesting throughout the movie. It definitely kept my attention because there was not a dull moment. Every time I got calm something dramatic happened.

I loved the way each character was unique. They all had their own personalities and skills. They were all able to contribute their knowledge when they needed to get past an obstacle. I was also fascinated by how 9 was able to be so smart and know a lot when he was the newest one. Since they get past so many obstacles it's very motivating and is clear in its message. It is inspiring people to never give up and always keep working. I was able to create an emotional connection as well as learn from the movie. Throughout the film, they used many different angles, movement, and sound. It was interesting to see how they made it since it was animated. It was overall a really good movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment