Wednesday 8 April 2020

"Go Away" Final Film Video CCR

   I filmed the CCR. I went through and answered the 3 questions provided. At first I didn't understand the questions. I read them multiple times. I searched certain words I didn't understand. I also thought back to past CCR's with the same question and how I answered them. We challenged conventions by giving people a new idea of what a teenager is really like. We wanted to show that not all teenagers are the same. Teens are just like other people and  we react and handle situations differently, We also wanted to make sure that teens had an outlet they could relate to.
   Our film engaged with the audience by forming a connection. We know the feeling of being seen a certain way because of our age. We wanted to prove to other generations that the stereotypes aren't always acurate in every situation. Not only teens but other people who have been stereotyped could relate. The film would be distributed on streaming services like Netflix or Hulu. My production skills improved a lot throughout the making of this film. I learned more in depth how angles and movements should be made and I see the difficulties of filming. We integrated technologies by using softwares and devices we already know how to use. It made everything a lot easier when we actually knew how to work out equipment before starting and jumping into things. This filming experience has taught me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment