Monday 25 November 2019

Music Video Filming

   So far my group has not filmed. We were planning to film on 11/23 and 11/24. Personal obstacles came up and we had to postpone. This week we will have no school for most of the days so there most likely won’t be any filming due to other plans. We will start filming when we get back from our break. We will still have enough time to record and edit. Since we are using our own camera and editing software we can work at our own pace. We know most of the shots, angles and movements we will need already. It’s difficult because we need to find days and times we are all able to film together outside of school. We don’t need extras which is beneficial because we don’t need to involve others and see when they are free to film as well.
   We will try to film together on the weekends after 11/30. Even though my group members are busy during the break I will use my free time to film. I will try and get shots where we done need actors in it. I am supposed to be acting in the music video but certain shots is without specific people in it. I want to try and get something done. I would rather be working on the project and doing something than nothing being completed. I will try to go to the beach and record. I will film me walking on the boardwalk for aesthetics. The music video will show the teenage dream of living in Florida. This will include the beach, the sunny weather all year around, having fun with friends, etc.
   The song “I lived” gives off summer vibes which fits the climate we live in. Even though we haven’t filmed yet we have things done. We have a plan of what we want the music video to look like. Once we all came to an agreement we started the storyboard. The storyboard took longer than expected. We ran out of ideas before we had reached the time limit. We brainstormed and cane up with new ideas. We took everything we planned and put it chronologically on the storyboard with descriptions. We have a plan and a time frame made up that we will try and follow. I will try and be ahead by doing some individual work to feel productive and helpful during the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment